Click here to access the Emmaus Institute online student portal. On this site you will find:
- Student Access
- Annual Subscription Payment $75 Fee
- Online Registration for Classes
- View current/past Classes
- Completed Certificates
- Re-certification Hours
- Upload Re-certification Hours.
* If you have taken a class in the past- you have a student number. If you do not know this number please click on the forgot password and enter the email associated with your account and the system will locate your information and be emailed to you. If you need further assistance please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be sent to you. Your message will be answer in the order received in 48 to 72hrs, please note our office has downsize a bit.
Check the latest class schedule, register for classes, check courses completed or in progress, download forms, check certification status, download certification certificates, submit re-certification hours workshops from CI Franciscan (other than Tracks), and check re-certification status.
To log‐in, click on the ‘forgot password’ link on the upper left hand corner and enter your e‐mail address.
(This email address must be in our database. If you currently receive email announcements from Emmaus, it is that email address. If you’re unsure, contact our office.)
The system will send you a temporary password and Student ID # via e‐mail within 10 minutes. Make sure to check your spam / junk email folder. Utilize the temporary password and your Student ID# to login. Please make sure to change the password immediately once you log in. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Emmaus Office at email@example.com
Re-certification Hours are only valid for those who have a basic certification certificate on file. If you never received a basic certification than there is no need for re-certification hours since they don’t apply to anyone who’s never received basic certification.
Resetting your password:
Click on the forgot password link if you forgot your password, the system will automate a new password and it will send it to your email the student portal has on file.
The system recognizes the email you have on file in the student portal. If you used a work email or don’t know what email it is please contact the office to update your email.