Funerals should be postponed if at all possible and if conducted there should be no more than 10 people in attendance and with health precautions as already noted by the CDC and Health Officials and only with immediate family members. Cemeteries and cemeteries workers are considered essential and will be reporting to work.
Below are available resources for parish liturgy ministry groups.
- Guide for Writing a Funeral Reflection
- Guide to Catholic Funerals
- Liturgical Norms for the Celebration of Catholic Funeral Rites
- Guía para escribir una reflexión para un servicio funeral
- Guía para los ritos funerarios católicos
- Normas litúrgicas para la celebración de los ritos funerarios católicos