Enlightening conversations is the opportunity to listen to a topic of common interest, engage in fruitful discussion and conversation, share personal experiences and participate in a fraternal happy hour and a delicious dinner. Join us! Our gathering will begin with a presentation at 4:00 pm followed by an open sharing/discussion and happy hour. Dinner will be served at 6:15.
Past dates and themes, 2017:
- August, Fr. Juan Bernardo Navarro on New Evangelization.
- September, Fr. Eamon O’Gorman, Fr. Daniel Reader and Fr. Eugene Lee on Spiritual Direction.
- October, Fr. Charles Fulk and Fr. Robert Spitzer, S.J., on history of our own vocation.
- November, Fr. John Moneypenny, on Diocesan Plan for Vocations.
- My experience as a new Auxiliary Bishop of Orange.
- Preaching the Gospel of Social Justice in our present times.
- The mind and heart of Pope Francis.
- Important issues in the mind and heart of a pastor.
Stay at the House of Prayer:
- Overnight stay
- One day, five days and eight days silent or directed retreat
- Men religious retreats and meetings
- Support groups meetings and overnight stay
- Latino priests meeting
- Irish priests meeting