Middle School Youth Day – Feb. 8, 2020
Join us for our annual Middle School Youth Day at Knott’s Berry Farm on Saturday, February 8, 2020! This event is geared to the Catholic youth community that many times gets ignored– middle school students (6th-8th grade). The day consists of a variety of activities: worship, prayer, games, and speakers that are relevant to our middle school Catholic community. Sunday Mass will not be offered; however, a liturgy will be celebrated as part of the event.
Festivities will be from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm but the park is open from 10:00 am – 10:00 pm.
Feel free to enjoy and stay at the park after our event.
COSTS: (please note that there are no refunds for this event)
- Group of 11 or less: $75/person (park admission, MSYD festivities, t-shirt, and all you can eat buffet)
- Group of 12 or more: $60/person (includes all of the above)
- Event-Only Ticket: $45/person (if you already have an annual pass)
Chaperone Requirement: 1 chaperone per 8-10 minors and required to purchase a ticket
Registration Deadline: January 25, 2020 Reminder: Registration must be done by parish and completed online. Please ensure that minors have the appropriate permission slip from your parish or school.
If you are in need of a permission form, please contact Catherine Ord at email@example.com
Saint Valentine Gala – Feb. 13, 2020
Come and experience an evening beyond dancing at the Saint Valentine Gala hosted by SoCal Catholic, Dancing with the Saints, and young adults throughout the diocese.
Ticket Information: (includes Italian buffet dinner)
– Early bird until January 17: $35/person and $60/married couple
– January 18 to February 4: $40/person and $70/married couple
– Drinks: Limit of 4/person, drinks tickets may also be purchased at the Gala.
Dress: Formal attire