Mission StatementThe mission of the Financial Planning & Analysis group (FP&A) is to offer a comprehensive financial plan for the entire church organization under the leadership of the Bishop of Orange.
General DescriptionFormulating practical strategies, procedures and work product that will enable each department and Diocese’s entities to achieve its short-term and long-range financial goals and objectives.
Who We ServeThe Parishes, Schools and Pastoral Center of the Diocese of Orange
What We Provide
- Pastoral Center budget development and actual/budget/forecast.
- Banking and cash management strategies. Maintain long-range liquidity forecast.
- Assist Parish & School in managing budgets throughout the year, annual fiscal reporting and other financial requirements.
- Consultation tailored to individual parish needs in financial and budgetary stress.
- Underwrite parish loans. Work with parishes to ensure satisfaction of debt obligations.
- Capital Improvement/Construction Process/Financing Request. Develop policy and procedures.