The mission of the Financial Planning & Analysis group (FP&A) is to offer a comprehensive financial plan for the entire church organization under the leadership of the Bishop of Orange.
General Description –
Formulating practical strategies, procedures and work product that will enable each department and Diocese’s entities to achieve its short-term and long-range financial goals and objectives.
Who We Serve –
The Parishes, Schools and Pastoral Center of the Diocese of Orange
What We Provide –
- Pastoral Center budget development and actual/budget/forecast.
- Banking and cash management strategies. Maintain long-range liquidity forecast.
- Assist Parish & School in managing budgets throughout the year, annual fiscal reporting and other financial requirements.
- Consultation tailored to individual parish needs in financial and budgetary stress.
- Underwrite parish loans. Work with parishes to ensure satisfaction of debt obligations.
- Capital Improvement/Construction Process/Financing Request. Develop policy and procedures.