To support the mission of the Church to proclaim and teach, to sanctify and serve; the Orange Catholic Foundation (OCF) Parish Stewardship Education ministry fosters the practice of good Christian Stewardship throughout the Diocese of Orange. Individuals, families, parishes, schools and the diocese itself are called to model Christian stewardship, wherein individuals more fully live their baptismal call to discipleship.
The OCF promotes Stewardship through ongoing formation, programming and invitation to the Stewardship way of life, and by providing practical support and tools to assist clergy and lay leaders as they facilitate conversion of heart and the sharing of individual gifts with the Body of Christ.
WHO WE SERVE
- All 62 Parishes and Centers of the Diocese of Orange
- All Catholic elementary and high schools
- All Clergy and Parish and School leadership
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Conferences, workshops and presentations for clergy and laity
- Quarterly networking meetings for parish leaders to share best practices
- Gifts Discernment Training
- Parish Stewardship Manual: a comprehensive manual explaining how to introduce stewardship at the parish level
- Individual parish consultation to assist with programming, planning and committee development
- Annual Stewardship Weekend materials and guidebook
- Training for Stewardship Renewal
- Stewardship resources (audio, video, past speaker transcripts)
- National Stewardship conference opportunities
Visit our website for more information about how you can get involved with Stewardship and supporting our community.
Debbie Leaverton, Director, Parish Stewardship Education