To serve the leaders of the parishes, school and centers and to provide direction and leadership in ministry to young Catholics.
We support ministry to, with, and by middle school students, seeking to draw them to a responsible participation in the life, mission and work of our Catholic Faith Community. Our comprehensive and holistic approach fosters the total personal and spiritual growth of leaders who support the youth of our diocese.
WHO WE SERVE
- Middle school students, 7th – 8th grade
- Middle school campus ministers
- Other leaders supporting Middle School Ministries
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Pastoral support and assistance to all who minister to middle school students in our Catholic institutions
- Pastoral formation for youth ministers through monthly meetings and in-service training and National Certification opportunities
- Advocacy for the youth of our communities and those who minister to them
- Spiritual formation by encouraging strong Catholic identity, prayer and reflection
Armando Cervantes, Director of Youth & Young Adult Ministry
Alejandra Luna, Administrative Assistant