- This event has passed.
Beginning Experience Weekend
March 16, 2018 - March 18, 2018
If you are grieving the loss of your marriage through death, divorce or separation, join us for this weekend. If you are ready to move through your feelings of grief, into the light of a new beginning and hope, this weekend may be for you. This program offers you an opportunity, through God, for turning your pain of loss into an experience of positive growth.
Our past participants have said that their Beginning Experience weekend helped them:
- Be more effective parents
- Return to church and strengthen their spiritual life
- Have a happier, healthier family relationship
- Increase emotional health and self-respect
- Enhanced their ability to contribute at work, in their community and church.
Early registration is encouraged.
Cost: $250 – double occupancy, includes program, materials, lodging, five meals, beverages and a follow-up reunion event.
Contact: Kim (714) 336-3221 or Melissa (Bilingual-Spanish) (949) 697-3352