Everyone is invited to join in the fun at the 30th annual Knights of Columbus Charity Fundraiser Golf Tournament. The event will take place at the Alta Vista Country Club in Placentia on Monday, Oct. 12.
Due to pandemic restrictions this year’s golf outing will look a bit different. The tournament will follow strict safety guidelines.
- Face masks required in check-in area
- Individual player carts available
- Play from any desired tee
- Four Hole-In-One contests with prizes
- No gathering. After completion of golf round and checking with the raffle prizes table, prompt departure is recommended (Dinner is not provided)
10:15 a.m. Driving range and putting practice green open
11:30 a.m. Box lunch provided
12:00 noon Tee Time; scramble format; shotgun start
Player Fee: $150 (Prepay by Oct. 2)
Early Bird Foursome: $135/Player (Prepay by Sept. 18)
Tee Sign Sponsors: $125 each
Mail Player Fee Checks to:
Knights of Columbus (Golf)
5800 E. Santa Ana Canyon Rd.
Anaheim, CA 92807
Please include name and email address for all players.
If the tournament is cancelled due to state or county regulations, all monies collected will be promptly refunded.
For questions, contact tournament co-chairs: Frank Smaldino (714-227-0227) or Bob Murray (714-315-2684).