Administrative Assistant, Rosary High School, Fullerton, CA
Rosary Academy is looking for an enthusiastic Administrative Assistant that believes in quality customer service. We are looking for an individual who enjoys working with high school students and their families. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for working with the school office to assist staff, parents, and students, work on projects, and provide exceptional service to students, parents and staff. The Administrative Assistant works closely with the Administration to provide service to the larger school community commensurate with the philosophy and goals of Rosary Academy. The Administrative Assistant should always exhibit professionalism, treat people with respect, and be firm but compassionate in how they address the day-to-day challenges of a rigorous and purposeful school. The Administrative Assistant is a non-exempt position. Applicants should have excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrate proficient technology skills. Candidates with experience working with Aeries (Student Information System) preferred.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Knowledge and cultural competence of the local student and parent community
• Highly developed interpersonal skills using tact, patience, and courtesy
• Effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects
• High-level organizational skills and ability to effectively manage multiple projects
• Comfort in a start-up environment and ability to work independently with minimal direction
• Ability to use a variety of software programs and quickly learn new ones
Tentative start date: 11/01/2019, salary to commensurate on experience.
Interested candidates, please email a cover letter, resume and the attached application to Mr. Sean Basford at firstname.lastname@example.org
Know someone who would be good for this position?